To purchase the entire set, click Add to Cart on the left.
To purchase individual images in JPEG or slide (where available) format, select the check boxes to the right of each image in the list below and click Add All Selected to cart. Click the image title to view image details.
Set Description and Contents:
Explore Chinese history and culture through art. Students will learn about many types of art produced in China from ancient to contemporary times. Background information is provided for each image, including connections to important historical events and traditions.
Images include architecture, metalwork, painting, porcelain, and sculpture. Each image is accompanied by a review question. The set also includes research and studio activity ideas, as well as vocabulary to reinforce the concepts in the set.
6 Digital Images with Teaching Support
- JPEG images in Projection, Screen, and Thumbnail Sizes
- Historical information about each artwork
- Artistic and cultural context to support art history and art appreciation programs
- Connections to other cultures
- Review Questions
- Classroom Activities
- Artwork/Artist Location Map