Assessment in Art Education DIGITAL
By Donna Kay Beattie
Evaluates a wide range of performance assessment strategies
This text details and evaluates a wide variety of performance assessment strategies, from portfolios and art journals to integrated performance options. Traditional methods, scoring and judging strategies, as well as formative and summative assessment styles are all explored.
Available individually or as part of the Art Education in Practice Series. 144 pages, softcover
Table of Contents
- Scoring and judging strategies, and performance assessment strategies
- Art assessment guidelines
- Strategies on how to combine assessment with art instruction
- Thorough explanation of educational assessment vocabulary and key concepts
- Introduction to Art Assessment
- Performance Assessment Strategies
- Traditional Strategies: Tests, Questionnaires, and Visual Identification
- Scoring and Judging Strategies
- Formative Assessment
- Summative Assessment
- Art Assessment Guideline
- Validity and Reliability
ORDERING INFORMATION: Please allow one to two business days to process your order. After processing, you will receive your login credentials to access your online copy of Assessment in Art Education DIGITAL.
Learn about the print edition of Assessment in Art Education.
Tags: professional development, Assessment in Art Education, Donna Kay Beatie
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or