Thinking through Aesthetics
Easy-to-implement activities that build critical thinking skills
Designed to encourage your students to ask questions about art, this book features a wealth of specific activities that facilitate philosophical inquiry and develop critical thinking skills.
Available individually or as part of the Art Education in Practice Series. 128 pages, softcover.
- Activities for philisophical inquiry
- Activities for introducing and practicing skills
- Strategies on generating questions for philosophical inquiry
- Reproducible worksheets and activity pages
Table of Contents
- Philosophy, Aesthetics, and Children
- Aesthetic Theories and Philosophical Questions
- Wonder, Inquiry, and the Philosophical Dialogue
- Generating Questions for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Introducing and Practicing Skills
- Philosophical Inquiry and the Art Curriculum
Learn about the digital edition of Thinking through Aesthetics.
Tags: Thinking through Aesthetics, Art Education in Practice Series, Marilyn G. Stewart, Marilyn Stewart, professional development
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or