Thinking through Aesthetics DIGITAL
By Marilyn G. Stewart
Easy-to-implement activities that build critical thinking skills
Designed to encourage your students to ask questions about art, this book features a wealth of specific activities that facilitate philosophical inquiry and develop critical thinking skills.
Available individually or as part of the Art Education in Practice Series. 128 pages, softcover.
Table of Contents
- Activities for philisophical inquiry
- Activities for introducing and practicing skills
- Strategies on generating questions for philosophical inquiry
- Reproducible worksheets and activity pages
- Philosophy, Aesthetics, and Children
- Aesthetic Theories and Philosophical Questions
- Wonder, Inquiry, and the Philosophical Dialogue
- Generating Questions for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Introducing and Practicing Skills
- Philosophical Inquiry and the Art Curriculum
ORDERING INFORMATION: Please allow one to two business days to process your order. After processing, you will receive your login credentials to access your online copy of Thinking through Aesthetics DIGITAL.
Learn about the print edition of Thinking through Aesthetics.
Tags: professional development, Thinking through Aesthetics, Marilyn G. Stewart
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or